LiveBluesWorld

Mark Porkchop Holder's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Son House. It's the vocals. He sings like he's putting his final affairs in order."

Mark Porkchop Holder replied Jan 28, 2009 to Who's Your Favorite Country Blues Artist... and Why?

4 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Scissormen

"Will do! Thanx!"

Mark Porkchop Holder replied Jan 21, 2009 to House concerts are they the savour of acoustic music

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Mark Porkchop Holder

"The best live gig money I've made in Nashville has been on the street. I would love…"

Mark Porkchop Holder replied Jan 21, 2009 to House concerts are they the savour of acoustic music

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Mark Porkchop Holder

"Well saidededed, Husseinedededed."

Mark Porkchop Holder replied Jan 19, 2009 to Who is the Next Great Blues Guitarist?

144 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Mr.Bluesman & The Hammond Groove

"My grandfather was a truck farmer and harmonica player. He would play at picnics wit…"

Mark Porkchop Holder replied Jan 19, 2009 to What made you stop, drop n start lovin' the blues?

36 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Chad Nordhoff

"Seconded."

Mark Porkchop Holder replied Jan 19, 2009 to Who is the Next Great Blues Guitarist?

144 Mar 6, 2012

"Still got her Chad! BTW, hungry stray dogs are rarely fat.lol"

144 Mar 6, 2012

"Nice of you to say. Rick, but hell ... I'm just tryin' to be the best blues guitar p…"

144 Mar 6, 2012

RSS

LiveBluesWorld Shutting Down

Dear LiveBluesWorld community.  LiveBluesWorld has had a good run, but unfortunately, we'll be shutting down the site on September 7, 2014.

We are no longer accepting new members.  

On September 7, the site will go offline forever. 

Thanks for being a part of the LiveBluesWorld community. 

Eric

© 2014   Created by Eric.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service