LiveBluesWorld

Shameless Self-Promotion (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grainne Duffy Band (Ireland) November UK Dates

Grainne Duffy Band (Ireland)UK dates November 2012"Grainne Duffy is a unique talent, raw and powerful, edgy and elegant. Growing up in Co.…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Oct 24, 2012

Larry McCray Band UK Tour November 2012

Larry McCray Band UK Tour November 2012 The Larry McCray Band will be in the UK once again this coming November.  Catch them before they ar…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Oct 23, 2012

Mud Morganfield (Eldest Son of Muddy Waters) Band - UK Dates November 2012

Mud Morganfield (Eldest Son of Muddy Waters) BandUK Dates November 2012Mud Morganfield will be back in the UK in November for a short run o…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Oct 23, 2012

Lightnin' Willie and the Poorboys - UK dates Aug and September 2012

Lightnin' Willie and the PoorboysUK dates August and September 2012Lightnin' Willie and the Poorboys will be back on the road at the end of…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Aug 22, 2012

Alvin Youngblood Hart - UK and Euro dates August and September 2012

Alvin Youngblood Hart will be in the UK and Europe for a very rare solo acoustic tour.  Having recently been seen playing with the Mississi…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Aug 22, 2012

Larry McCray Band - UK and Euro Dates September 2012

The Larry McCray Band will be in the UK and Europe for a very short run of dates in early September.  Catch them at:GIG DATESThursday, 06/0…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Aug 22, 2012

Giles Robson & the Dirty Aces - Short UK Tour, July and August 2012

Giles Robson & the Dirty AcesShort UK Tour, July and August 2012Working on new material for the second album to follow up from the crit…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Jul 26, 2012

Earl Thomas with Paddy Milner and the Big Sounds "See It My Way" CD

Just a quick message to say that the hard to find Earl Thomas with Paddy Milner and the Big Sounds CD "See it My Way" is now available to p…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Jul 20, 2012

Looking for a promoter

Hi my name is Leon Atkins aka LIL Jimmy Reed  Ian looking for an agency or manger, Iam a blues  Player check me out on Livebluesworld or ca…

Started by liljimmyreed

0 Jul 19, 2012

Kyla Brox to headline Both the Scunthorpe and Harrogate Blues Festivals

Just in - Kyla Brox to headline Both the Scunthorpe and Harrogate Blues Festivals. "Kyla's voice remains a stunning example of the soul sin…

Started by Movinmusic

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

Support the Blues

Take LBW With You

Follow livebluesworld on Twitter

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Eric.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service