LiveBluesWorld

Promoting the Blues (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monaghan Rhythm & Blues Festival "Harvest Time Blues" main stage line-up announced soon

we are nearly ready to announce this years line-up, another 3 weeks or so, for this years Blues Festival in Monaghan , Ireland....oh what f…

Started by Harvest Time Blues

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Claudette Harrell-Manning

New Internet Radio Station

I found a new Internet Radio Station playing blues and other good music. Pandora Slide, Rock and Boogie http://www.pandora.com/stations/0

Started by Don Anderson

0 Feb 10, 2009

Licensing a brand new ALL BLUES COMMERCIAL radio station in Canada: DAWG FM

OK, so , Harpdog Brown showed me this tonight (Feb/9/09) , and it's a Canadian Radio And Television gov't. site , and it's pretty user frie…

Started by Pete Pringle

0 Feb 10, 2009

Changes In The Entertainment Vocabulary

I want to tell you today about some changes that have occurred without notice within the music business. 1. RELEASE DATE - Once upon a tim…

Started by Allen Johnston

4 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Jerry D

4th.Annual St.Augustine Bluzfest...

The St.Augustine Bluz Company, and Hurricane Patty's,presents the 4th Annual St.Augustine Bluzfest.From Feb 12th.Thur.to Feb 14th.With Chic…

Started by St.Augustine Bluz Company

0 Jan 17, 2009

Blues Summit IV

Toronto Blues Society hosts Blues Summit IV this weekend, January 17-19. Maple Blues Awards are Monday evening. Thanks for the invite and h…

Started by Greg Sarni

0 Jan 16, 2009

Record Companies No More

Record Companies No More In these days of peer to peer networking sites, like this, with the ability to talk to each other across forma…

Started by rob ellen

3 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by rob ellen

All In the Name Of Blues Promotion Online

It has been several weeks since I last posted anything substantial on this forum.  Things have changed.  We have elected a new President, …

Started by CHC Network

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by CHC Network

Poll Question: How many hours a week do you spend promoting yourself online?

At one point, many thought the internet would be the savior for the independent musician. And in many ways, it has helped to spread the wor…

Started by Eric

8 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Bluesboy Jag

2008 Jus' Blues Music Awards Week is a Wrap

The 2008 Jus' Blues Music Awards Week is a wrap. Memphis, home of the Blues and the birthplace of Rock and Roll has hosted another spectacu…

Started by CHC Network

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pat Wilder

RSS

LiveBluesWorld Shutting Down

Dear LiveBluesWorld community.  LiveBluesWorld has had a good run, but unfortunately, we'll be shutting down the site on September 7, 2014.

We are no longer accepting new members.  

On September 7, the site will go offline forever. 

Thanks for being a part of the LiveBluesWorld community. 

Eric

© 2014   Created by Eric.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service