LiveBluesWorld

Promoting the Blues (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jus Blues Music Foundation Awards Ballot is UP

The 2009 Jus` Blues Music Awards Show will salute a number Blues & Soul music artists & industry professionals for their artistry,…

Started by Allen Johnston

0 Apr 2, 2009

Wild T

http://www.wildt.ca/ Check out Wild T

Started by Sheryl

0 Apr 2, 2009

Jeff Healey Induction to the Canada South Blues Society Hall of Fame

While it was fairly private and small, this was an incredible event to add to the growing number of Top Blues Bands to this great Society a…

Started by Rader Man-Stu Liedtke

0 Mar 30, 2009

Elmore Magazine

Elmore's focus is on the blues, is available by subscription or you can find them at all major Blues Festivals in North America. Elmore wil…

Started by Sheryl

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Sheryl

Vinyl Still Alive

Old school audiophiles are turning up the volume on vinyl sales. LP's and extended - play vinyl records rose 36.6% in 2007 according to the…

Started by Allen Johnston

7 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by CHC Network

MP3 links/ playlist for this weeks radio show

Greetings. The links below are MP3s of the show listed at the bottom of the page Thanks for your support. , Greg . Description: Rock-it S…

Started by Greg

0 Mar 6, 2009

Detroit, Ann Arbor, Toledo are you performing?

If you are performimg in the Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, and Toledo are, I want to know about you! I am writing an entertainment blog for a…

Started by Tampachicken

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Broken Arrow Blues Band

Blues Radio - All Blues All The Time

Help DAWG FM with their effort to license and operate a network of all Blues radio stations across Canada. Time is tight; read the Blues Tr…

Started by Greg Sarni

0 Feb 11, 2009

Heritage Music Bluesfest Line Up

Hey everybody, please excuse me if this has been posted before...I'm new to the board. But, I just had to comment on the OUTSTANDING line u…

Started by Otis Young

0 Feb 11, 2009

Monaghan Rhythm & Blues Festival "Harvest Time Blues" main stage line-up announced soon

we are nearly ready to announce this years line-up, another 3 weeks or so, for this years Blues Festival in Monaghan , Ireland....oh what f…

Started by Harvest Time Blues

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Claudette Harrell-Manning

RSS

Support the Blues

Take LBW With You

Follow livebluesworld on Twitter

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Eric.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service