LiveBluesWorld

General Discussion: Talk about the Blues (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fame Has Been Reduced To A Formula

Fame has been reduced to a formula. If followed with the aid of a competent publicist, everyone can enjoy fifteen months of fame. Here is…

Started by CHC Network

0 Jul 28, 2008

New songs ????

I have added a demo of one of my songs I wrote about emmigration,and the emotions around that. I am interested in other peoples songs on em…

Started by Roddy Gordon

0 Jul 28, 2008

Is Chicago Blues Waning and Tired?

According to an Associate Press report which broke Friday, and not surprisingly in the Chicago paper, the Chicago blues is "waning and tire…

Started by CHC Network

0 Jul 16, 2008

Blues infected Music????

The Blues is not an infection,it is the proud musical tradition of African Americans that has gone on to become Jazz,Rock,Funk,Fusion,Pop,R…

Started by Sugar Blue

20 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Bill Johnson

Good Morning America gets the Blues.

I guess I missed this when it originally ran. Check out this video from ABC's Good Morning America. http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerInde

Started by Chad Nordhoff

1 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Eric

Highway 61 Blues Festival?

Anyone planning to attend? I am planning on doing it this year. I am also gonna try the BB King homecoming in Indianola. Should be a great…

Started by KeithC

3 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Chris

Blues on YouTube

I wandered across this on youtube. It's a great jump-off point for oldschool classic Blues. Dig it! http://www.youtube.com/bluesindex

Started by Chad Nordhoff

8 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by kevin barry "bluesglass"

Mississippi Delta Heritage Project profiled in today's New York Times!

Hey, gang. Just a heads up that the upcoming Mississippi Delta Heritage Project, sponsored by 651 Arts in Brooklyn, was featured in today's…

Started by Jeff Konkel - Broke & Hungry Records

0 May 25, 2008

who made it to the juke joint festival

it was awesome, weather was superb, music and atmosphere were superlative. just about the best time i've ever had. love ya miss sara

Started by Pappa D

4 May 1, 2008
Reply by Joe G

Shootin' the Bull, hangin out, Bull Sh%tin', scratchy butt talk!

I was speakin with a friend of mine a while back, and in reply to his question I said " there are only two things I ever really wanted to d…

Started by Ed Vadas

15 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Blind Rat

RSS

Support the Blues

Take LBW With You

Follow livebluesworld on Twitter

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Eric.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service